Saturday 1 May 2010

and i'm relying on the pills of love ;D

Put your iTunes on shuffle and put the first line of the chorus as the answer to each question.....
[mention the song name and artist and album after too if you like]

[Btw, I do these a lot, yes, but I like them ^-^]

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
well we had to try something different, we had to try something new.
(the rumour - you me at six - take off your colours)

How would you describe yourself?
wake me up, wake me up inside.
(bring me to life - evanescence - fallen)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
when you hear this chorus do you miss the way the world was spinning for us?
(if you can't live without me, then why aren't you dead yet? - mayday parade - anywhere but here)

How do you feel today?
when it all comes down to a sunrise on the east side, will you be there to carry home?
(coffee shop soundtrack - all time low - put up or shut up)

What's your life's purpose?
turn off the lights and turn off the shyness, 'cause all of the moves make up for the silence.
(of all the gin joints in all the world - fall out boy - from under the cork tree)

What's your motto?
stay seveteen, the party scene has got the best of you and me, we've got to let this go.
(the party scene - all time low - put up or shut up)

What do your friends think of you?
she's dancing alone, i'm ready to go but she's so lost in stereo.
(lost in stereo - all time low - nothing personal)

What do you think of your parents?
i never wanted to say this, you never wanted to stay.
(for a pessimist, i'm pretty optimistic - paramore - riot!)

What do you think about very often?
let's hear it for america's suitehearts! i must confess - i'm in love with my own sins.
(america's suitehearts - fall out boy - folie a deux)

What is 2+2?
this is a war, this is a heart, these are the strings you'll pull.
(take off your colours - you me at six - take off your colours)

What do you think of your best friend?
Do you know where to go in the event of an emergency?
[Easy Tiger - Kids In Glass Houses - Smart Casual]

What do you think of the person you like?
Alpha dog and oh-oh-omegalomani-ah-ah-ac!
[Alpha Dog - Fall Out Boy - Believers Never Die]

What is your life story?
Break out! Break out! As we escape through the window.
[Break Out! Break Out! - All Time Low - Put Up Or Shut Up]

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I love the way you call it art, when you never even use your heart.
[Artbreaker II - Kids In Glass Houses - Dirt]

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Why don't you say so? I think I'm caught in between.
[Poppin' Champagne - All Time Low - So Wrong, It's Right]

What do you really want to say to someone you like?
Oh oh oh how was I supposed to know that you were oh oh over me?
[Damned If I Do Ya [Damned If I Don't] - All Time Low - Nothing Personal]

What do you really want to say to someone you hate?
That's what you get when you let your heart win.
[That's What You Get - Paramore - Riot!]

What would you say about the song you'll dance to at your wedding?
When the sun shines we'll shine together, I told you I'll be here forever.
[Umbrella - All Time Low - Umbrella - Single]

What would you say about the song they'll play at your funeral?
So take me now or take me never, I won't wait, you're already late.
[Dead Is The New Alive - Emilie Autumn - Opheliac]

What do people say about your hobby/interest?
I feel like a hero, and you are my heroine.
[Hero/Heroine - Boys Like Girls - Boys Like Girls]

What do people say about your biggest fear?
Dance, dance, we're falling apart to half time.
[Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy - From Under The Cork Tree]

What do people say when you tell them your biggest secret?
Go back home now, go back to sleep.
[There's No Such Thing As Accidental Infidelity - You Me At Six - Hold Me Down]

What do you think of your friends?
Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home.
[All The Small Things - blink-182 - Enema Of The State]

What does your ex say about you?
It's like a bad movie, she's looking through me.
[Girl All The Bad Guys Want - Bowling For Soup - Drunk Enough To Dance]

What's the general idea of what people think of you?
Hysteria, hysteria, it's happening again.
[Hysteria - Motion City Soundtrack - My Dinosaur Life]

What are you always thinking?
I'm doing all I can do just to be close to you, everytime that we meet I skip a heartbeat.
[Heartbeat - Scouting For Girls - Scouting For Girls]

What will you post this as?
and I'm relying on the pills of love.
[Pills Of Love - Synthetic Season - Tiny Little EP]

No comments:

Post a Comment