Monday 24 August 2009

Introduction...

So, hey.

I thought'd I'd start a blog about what I basically exist on - music.

Tbh I'm in love with it.

So it'll probably include some stuff about bands I love, songs I love, albums I love, new songs I have, songs and bands I recommend for you all, and probably some album reviews.


Before you continue;

I would check the list below to see that you actually like the type of music I'm going to be talking about. And I'd like to boast about how much I have on my iPod. XD

So, first, I'm going to write a list of all the artists I have on my iPod.

- The Academy Is...
- AFI
- Aiden
- Alice In Videoland
- Alkaline Trio
- The All-American Rejects
- All Time Low
- Alphabeat
- Amy Can Flyy
- Arctic Monkeys
- Automatic Loveletter
- Biffy Clyro
- Billy Talent
- Black Kids
- The Blackout
- blink-182
- Bowling For Soup
- Boys Like Girls
- Breathe Carolina
- The Cab
- Cage The Elephant
- Calvin Harris
- The Chemical Brothers
- The Clash
- Cobra Starship
- The Cure
- Cute Is What We Aim For
- Dashboard Confessional
- A Day To Remember
- Death Can Dance
- Depeche Mode
- Dropout Year
- Elliot Minor
- Emilie Autumn
- Enter Shikari
- Envy On The Coast
- Evanescence
- Every Avenue
- Fall Out Boy
- Florence + The Machine
- Flyleaf
- Foals
- Forever The Sickest Kids
- The Friday Night Boys
- Funeral For A Friend
- General Fiasco
- Glamour Of The Kill
- Good Charlotte
- The Gossip
- Green Day
- Hadouken!
- Hard-Fi
- Head Automatica
- Hellogoodbye
- Hey Monday
- The Hives
- Hole
- The Hoosiers
- Horrorpops
- The Horrors
- The Hush Sound
- Jeffree Star
- Kate Nash
- Katy Perry
- Ke$ha
- Kerli
- Kids In Glass Houses
- Kill Hannah
- The Killers
- Kings of Leon
- Klaxons
- Lady Gaga
- Lily Allen
- Little Boots
- Lostprophets
- Madina Lake
- The Maine
- Marina and the Diamonds
- The Maine
- Matchbook Romance
- Maximo Park
- Mayday Parade
- Metro Station
- MGMT
- Millionaires
- Mindless Self Indulgence
- Muse
- My Chemical Romance
- My Passion
- Nevershoutnever!
- New Found Glory
- Oh, Atoms
- Out Of Sight
- Panic! At The Disco
- Paramore
- Pendulum
- The Pink Spiders
- Plain White T's
- The Posies
- The Pretty Reckless
- The Prodigy
- The Raconteurs
- The Rocket Summer
- A Rocket To The Moon
- Room 94
- Sam Sparro
- Scary Kids Scaring Kids
- The Scene Aesthetic
- Scouting For Girls
- The Secret Handshake
- Set Your Goals
- Shinedown
- Sing It Loud
- Siouxsie and the Banshees
- Smashing Pumpkins
- The Smiths
- Sugarcult
- Synthetic Season
- Taking Back Sunday
- They Sink Ships
- This Providence
- Tiger Please
- The Ting Tings
- The Used
- Valencia
- Vampire Weekend
- VersaEmerge
- We The Kings
- The White Stripes
- The Wombats
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- You Me At Six
- Young Guns
- 30 Seconds To Mars
- 30H!3

No comments:

Post a Comment