Sunday 7 March 2010

Gigs&Concerts. :]

Gah, after going to my first concert I immediately fell in love with them. So, um, yeah, this is mah list of shows and concerts. I'll update it as I go along.

16/12/09 - Paramore & You Me At Six at the Manchester MEN Arena. First concert. :] It was absolutely amazing. I can't get over the fact I've seen Josh Franceschi & Hayley Williams in the flesh.
4/02/10 - The Kerrang! Relentless Tour 2010. Line-up: Young Guns, My Passion, The Blackout and ALL TIME LOW at Manchester Academy. Gosh it was absolutely amazing. Young Guns were good [but I missed some of their set 'cause of the time I got there], My Passion were fabulous [& Simon looked just as good as he does in the pictures ;D], The Blackout were awesome [shame I didn't know too many of the songs] and All Time Low were just fantastic beyond words. Alex has got an amazing voice live, Idk why they use autotune on him, and hearing Remembering Sunday live will stay with me forever. ^-^ Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat are STILL absolutely gorgeous in person as well. :D
4/05/10 - Kids In Glass Houses at Manchester Academy 2 with General Fiasco and Spy Catcher.
OH MY LORD FRIGGIN' AWESOME.
ALED PHILIPS. <3
But still, I love the k! tour more.
25/10/10 - My Passion at Lancaster Library with Dead By April. Verdict in a long time?
10.11.10 - Paramore at Liverpool Echo Arena! Verdict not very soon.
19.11.10 - Kids In Glass Houses at Manchester Academy. Verdict ages away.
12/12/10- You Me At Six at Manchester Apollo! ...Verdict coming in a very long while...

No comments:

Post a Comment