Sunday 7 March 2010

Recently bought stuff. :]

Gah, some songs and albums I've recently bought? Why not? :L [Song - Artist - Album]

Kids - MGMT - Oracular Spectacular I liked it for ages, I just only recently found out the song name, haha. :L

iTunes Live: London Festival '08 EP - Kids In Glass Houses Well if I'ma be hearing them live myself why not?

Saint Veronika - Billy Talent - Billy Talent III I heard it on Kerrang! Radio like constantly and it got in my head and then I realized I love it. :D

@!#?@! - Motion City Soundtrack - My Dinosaur Life I love this too! And it mentions the Ocarina of Time! And it's like one of my all time favourite games EVER.

Her Words Destroyed My Planet - Motion City Soundtrack - My Dinosaur Life I LOOOOOVE IT. AND MCS!

Ever So Shy - General Fiasco - Buildings Bought this when I found out they were supporting Kids In Glass Houses ['cause I'ma be going to the Manchester date of their Dirt tour!] and I like ittt. :]

Painting Flowers - All Time Low - Almost Alice Soundtrack. - Absolutely amazing song. 5 Stars.

Time To Change - Out Of Sight - Something Created By Belief EP. 'Tis gut. :]

Hollywood - Marina and the Diamonds - The Family Jewels. I don't normally go for chart music but this song's pretty damn good.

Six Feet Under The Stars - All Time Low - So Wrong, It's Right. Ahh, this is just the music video, I already had the song. But it makes me LOL and Alex looks gorgeous as ever in it.

Hot Mess - Cobra Starship. Album timeee. It's a good album. :] Best songs - Hot Mess, Wet Hot American Summer and Good Girls Go Bad.

Fell In Love Without You - Motion City Soundtrack - Even If It Kills Me. Gah, I really like this band.

She Likes [Bittersweet Love] - Forever The Sickest Kids - The Weekend: Friday. Naww, I really like FTSK after buying this. Makes me want to buy the whole "Friday" album I can't afford it; saving up spending money for China isn't easy. ;D

Stay Awake [Dreams Only Last For A Night] [Acoustic] - All Time Low - So Wrong, It's Right [Deluxe Version]. Good acoustic version :]

Dear Maria, Count Me In [MTV Unplugged] - All Time Low - MTV Unplugged. I couldn't wait for the MTV Unplugged album to come so I bought this song off it from iTunes. It's good but not the best on the album. :]

Matters At All - Kids In Glass Houses - Matters At All - Single/Dirt. Really good, happy song. Makes me excited for Dirt to come out. :D

Breakin' Bones In ABC Order - Dropout Year - Seven Unreturned Phone Calls. Good. Gets in your head though.

The Space Between - Valencia - This Could Be A Possibility. It's good. 'Nuff said.

Mirrors EP - Young Guns. I bought this 'cause I knew I was going to see them on the K! Tour. Daughter of The Sea DEFINITELY best song.

Everything's Everything - HorrorPops - Kiss Kiss Kill Kill Not listened to this one much, but cool from what I can remember.

My Head's A Prison and Nobody Visits - You Me At Six - Hold Me Down I have absolutely no idea why this is only available on the iTunes version of Hold Me Down. :/

Past Praying For - VersaEmerge - VersaEmerge EP. Started listening to VersaEmerge after a feature on them in Kerrang!. So what, they're like Paramore and Hey Monday? They're still good. :]

Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings - We The Kings Good pop-rock. :]


That's What She Said - The Friday Night Boys - That's What She Said EP I wasn't keen at first but I've really gotten into it.

My Beautiful Rescue - This Providence - This Providence [Deluxe Version]. - Really, good, cute song. ^-^

Poppin' [Dance Remix] - All Time Low - Poppin' [Dance Remix] - Single. Dance music makes me happy sometimes. All Time Low make me happy. AWESOME COMBINATION! :L

Teenage Queen - Aiden - Conviction. Aiden are pretty damn cool.

Turn It Off [Acoustic Version] - Paramore - Brand New Eyes [Deluxe Version]. 'Tis cool. I like acoustic versions. ^-^

Brick By Boring Brick [Acoustic Version] - Paramore - Brand New Eyes [Deluxe Version]. Read above. :D

Ignorance [Acoustic Version] - Paramore - Brand New Eyes [Deluxe Version]. Read above ;D

Move Along - The All-American Rejects. Another album ;D I've recently got into AAR and plus, I've got a bit of a thing for Tyson Ritter ;D

Misery Business - Paramore - Riot! Gah, just the video. I've had the song for aaaaaages. :]

Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional - A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar. I love this song, the lyrics are incredible!

The Way We Talk - The Maine - The Way We Talk EP. Guuut.

Live Session [iTunes Exclusive] - All Time Low. I LOVE IT! :D

Starstrukk - 30H!3 ft. Katy Perry - Starstrukk - Single/Want. Again, not too big on chart music but there's something about this song.

Brick By Boring Brick - Paramore - Brand New Eyes. Again, a music video.

Yeah Yeah Yeah La La La - Calvin Harris - Ready For The Weekend. Calvin Harris makes me happy! :D





Right I'll do more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment